The Tax Collector is an elected position held for a four-year term. It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- NEW THIS YEAR . . .
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- The Tax Collector’s 2019 collection hours will be at the Township Building, 432 Elephant Road as follows:
Mondays, April 22nd & 29th, 5 – 6:00 pm;
Thursdays, April 18th & 25th, 5 – 6:00 pm;
Saturdays, April 20th & 27th, 9 – 11:00 am;
Saturday, June 29th, 9 – 11:00 am
Also due dates for County/Twp taxes are:
By April 30th at 2% DISCOUNT
By June 30th at FACE
After June 30th, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Physical Address: 6 Hughes Lane, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
- 2018 Township: 7.50 mills
- 2018 County: 24.45 mills
- 2018-2019 School: 132.2555 mills
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 12th through July 21st 2019. Sorry for any inconvenience.