The Tax Collector is an elected position held for a four-year term. It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- NEW THIS YEAR . . .
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- The Tax Collector’s 2019 collection hours will be at the Township Building, 432 Elephant Road as follows:
Mondays, August 19th and 26th: 5 – 6 pm
Thursdays, August 22nd and 29th: 5 – 6 pm
Saturdays, August 24th and 31st: 9 – 11 am
Thursday, October 31st: 5 – 6 pm
Also due dates for school taxes are:
By August 31st at 2% DISCOUNT
By October 31st at FACE
After October 31st, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Physical Address: 6 Hughes Lane, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
- 2019 Township: 7.50 mills
- 2019 County: 24.45 mills
- 2019-2020 School: 132.2555 mills
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 12th through July 21st 2019. Sorry for any inconvenience.