It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- **COVID-19 and PA Governor’s mandate will likely affect the public collection hours below. At this time the Bedminster Township Building is closed to public access out of an abundance of caution. Please make every effort to pay your tax bill by US Mail, online, or by placing your payment in the drop box located next to the door at the Township office. If you require a stamped receipt please include a self addressed stamped envelope**
The Tax Collector’s 2021 collection hours ARE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID.
Please note due dates for County/Township taxes are:
By April 30th to pay at 2% DISCOUNT
By June 30th to pay at FACE
After June 30th, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
Please note due dates for School taxes are:
By August 31st to pay at 2% DISCOUNT
By October 31st to pay at FACE
After October 31st, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
Installment payments option:
1st payment must be received by August 31st
2nd payment due by October 31st
3rd payment due by December 15th
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
2021 Township – 7.50 mills
2021 County – 25.45 mills
2020 School – 135.2555
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 16th through 26th, 2021. Sorry for any inconvenience.