The Tax Collector is an elected position held for a four-year term. It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- NEW THIS YEAR . . .
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- The Tax Collector’s 2017 collection hours will be at the Township Building, 432 Elephant Road as follows:
Monday, April 17th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 20th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday, April 22nd, 9:00 – 11:00 am
Monday, April 24th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 27th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday, April 29th, 9:00 – 11:00 am
Friday, June 30th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Please note due dates for County/Township real estate taxes are:
By April 30th to pay at 2% DISCOUNT
By June 30th to pay at FACE
After June 30th a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Physical Address: 6 Hughes Lane, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
- 2016 Township: 7.50 mills
- 2016 County: 23.20 mills
- 2015-2016 School: 132.0855 mills
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 14th through 24th, 2017 Sorry for any inconvenience.