The Tax Collector is an elected position held for a four-year term. It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- NEW THIS YEAR . . .
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- The Tax Collector’s 2018 collection hours will be at the Township Building, 432 Elephant Road as follows:
Saturday, April 21st and April 28th, 9:00 – 11:00 am
Monday, April 23rd and April 30th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 19th and April 26th, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Please note due dates for County/Township real estate taxes are:
By April 30th to pay at 2% DISCOUNT
By June 30th to pay at FACE
After June 30th, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Physical Address: 6 Hughes Lane, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
- 2018 Township: 7.50 mills
- 2018 County: 24.45 mills
- 2016-2017 School: 132.2555 mills
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 20th through 30th, 2018. Sorry for any inconvenience.