The Tax Collector is an elected position held for a four-year term. It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- NEW THIS YEAR . . .
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- **COVID-19 and PA Governor’s mandate will likely affect the public collection hours below. At this time the Bedminster Township Building is closed to public access out of an abundance of caution. Please make every effort to pay your tax bill by US Mail, online, or by placing your payment in the drop box located next to the door at the Township office. If you require a stamped receipt please include a self addressed stamped envelope**
The Tax Collector’s 2020 collection hours will be at the Township Building, 432 Elephant Road as follows:
Mondays, 4/20 and 4/27, 5:00-6:00 pm
Thursdays, 4/23 and 4/30, 5:00-6:00 pm
Saturdays, 4/18 and 4/25, 9:00-11:00 am
Tuesday, 6/30, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Please note due dates for County/Township taxes are:
By April 30th to pay at 2% DISCOUNT
By June 30th to pay at FACE
After June 30th, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Physical Address: 6 Hughes Lane, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
- 2020 Township: 7.50 mills
- 2020 County: 24.45 mills
- 2020-2021 School: 135.2555 mills
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 17th through 26th, 2020. Sorry for any inconvenience.