The Tax Collector is an elected position held for a four-year term. It is the responsibility of the Tax Collector to send out bills for Real Estate taxes for the County, Township and School District and to collect payment of these taxes, keeping accurate records and distributing the funds collected to the various taxing bodies.
- NEW THIS YEAR . . .
- At www.paylocalgov.com/BedminsterTwp, you can now pay your real estate taxes on line with a credit card (2.49% fee); debit card (1% fee) or e-check ($1.95 fee). Cash or check (made payable to Patricia S. McVaugh, Tax Collector) also accepted.
- The Tax Collector’s 2018 collection hours will be at the Township Building, 432 Elephant Road as follows:
Mondays, August 20 and August 27, 5:00 – 6:00 pm;
Thursdays, August 23 and August 30, 5:00 – 6:00 pm;
Saturdays, August 18 and August 25, 9:00 – 11:00 am;
Wednesday, October 31, 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Also due dates for School taxes are:
By August 31st at 2% DISCOUNT
By October 31st at FACE
After October 31st, a 10% PENALTY IS INCLUDED
- Contact Information for the Tax Collector is as follows:
- Patricia S. McVaugh
- P.O. Box 1266
- Dublin, PA 18917
- Physical Address: 6 Hughes Lane, Perkasie, PA 18944
- Phone/FAX: 267-871-5379
- Email: BedminsterTaxCollector@comcast.net
- CURRENT MILLAGE:
- 2018 Township: 7.50 mills
- 2018 County: 24.45 mills
- 2018-2019 School: 132.2555 mills
- TAX CERTIFICATION requests accepted via email, fax or mail.
- Certification: $35 fee
- Duplicate bill: $10 fee
- PLEASE NOTE: The Tax Office will be closed for vacation from July 20th through 30th, 2018. Sorry for any inconvenience.